ACT4ENV-Act for Environment
About the project
The project Act4Env is a student-oriented and hands-on project that deals with environmental issues. It is meant to raise the participants’ awareness of the problems we are facing nowadays. We want to develop activities thar help them understand that protecting the planet starts with them. We want to educate young generations to be more active and more involved in nature based activities.
1. raise awareness about the effects of human
activity on the environment at local, national and European level
2. educate young people in order to be more responsible and active in regards with environmental issues
3. create collaborative documents to show examples of good practice in communities
4. participate in workshops dealing with topics of pollution, recycling, consumerism, SDG
5. develop skills from the European framework ( languages skills, ICT skills, science skills, social skills, learning to learn, cultural skills)
1. Introduce yourself
a. Introduction of school partners using videos/ presentations (uploaded on YouTube), followed by the creation of a common Kahoot! (using the Forum section for students)
b. Introduction of students – each partner will choose a tools to present their participants
2. The first step- answer the questionnaire about environmental awareness, environmental knowledge, climate change knowledge
3. Logo Contest- each participant country will send a logo for a competition. Students will vote in a Google form.
4. Recycling is the first step – students will express their opinions on recycling using Padlet – they will also upload photos or videos from their countries in order to show positive or negative examples.
5. Mass consumerism society – students will work on a Google presentation form in order to cover topics related to consumerism – the effects of consumerism as well as possible solutions
6. Between the river and the sea- create materials (videos, animations, posters, presentations) on how the plastic affects our everyday life. Create a common material showing curiosities about plastic: Did you know….?
7. Natural heritage – presenting elements of biodiversity from each partner school in a collaborative presentation. Students use Jam boards to present different aspects related to biodiversity and climate change in their areas.
8. Save the environment! – use Padlet to upload pieces of news from each partner school dealing with the topics of the project, comment on the pieces of news and reacting to them. Use Quiz in order to create a common quiz on different ways of recycling and other related topics.
1. logo of the project
2. collection of positive and negative examples related to environmental issues form participant countries.
3. posters on the topics of the project
4. videos on the related topics
5. Jam boards on biodiversity and natural heritage
6. quizzes on nature, biodiversity, pollution, environmental issues
Focus on Skills
About the project
The project is aimed at developing skills that are necessary in everyday life : language skills, social skills, learn to learn, science skills, initiative spirit and cultural skills. We organise different collaborative activities which will also help students learn from one another (peer learning).
develop students’ abilities to communicate effectively in English
2. enhancing students’ abilities of working in a team
3. implementing different digital tools in order to solve project tasks in English
4. create different materials in English as examples of collaboration and good practice
5, develop social and civic skills through international team work
6. develop students’ abilities to document themselves in their mother tongues and transfer the information in English in order to solve project tasks
1 – September- October – Nice to meet you- introduction of participants,
setting forum topics related to it. We use Jamboard to make short presentations
about the participants. Setting the rules for online behaviour.
Activity 2 – November – January – Holidays are part of our culture – activities to raise awareness about keeping traditions alive. Students work on collaborative documents and present traditions which will be included in a poster. Students create online games using Quizz
Activity 3 –February – March – The world around us – weather patterns, environment, social conditions, prices – Use Mindmaps to create the focus areas. Use Mentimeter to make presentations, Google forms to write and interpret data.
Activity 4- April- May – The writing lab – focus on writing on different topics which interest students, form to identify their needs and interests, Meet/Zoom sessions to work together. All materials will be collected in a common pdf using flipbook.pdf.
1. posters of online behaviour
2. games and activities on WorWall and Quizz related to cultural topics
3. MindMamps related to environment, social conditions and prices
4. online book with students’ writing pieces on different topics of interest
5. better digital skills, communication in English and ability to learn
How does the COVID 19 pandemic influence our lives?
About the project
The aim of the project is to find out answers to the following questions: How the COVID-19 pandemic influences our everyday activities? How the new situation impacts the ways of teaching and learning? How to stay eSafe in the process of distance learning? How to deal with stressful situations?
– developing students’ skills on how to use the
Internet in a safe way,
– developing students’ language skills,
– developing social and civic competences,
– developing students’ ICT skills,
– supporting students’ emotional development;
– Let’s introduce ourselves
– The biggest pandemics in the history of the world
– Our quarantine diary
– Students’ corona safety rules
– developing students’ key competences,
– supporting the emotional development of students during the pandemic times
LET’S EXPLORE EUROPE!
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Creation of a European Tour Guide for children which will include pictures
and information about the most beautiful places in country access roads,
accommodation, events, etc..
The main objective of the project is to share news about cities between partner schools and creating together a guide. Develop key competencies to improve skills in scope of using ICT tools as well as the English and German language.
1. Pupils introduce themselves
2.Pupils talk about their school.
3. Pupils invite their peers from other schools to a virtual trip to their town, they show them the main sites to visit, tell them what their town is famous for, they take their peers for a one-day tour guide around their town.
Creation of a European Tour Guide which will include pictures and information about the most beautiful places for children in your country including roads, accommodation, event…Pupils will learn more about other countries’ culture and traditions, make new friends. Erstellen eines europäischen
HATE SPEECH ONLINE
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Internet is an important issue that needs to be addressed at school. How do
I deal with personal information on social networks? How can I avoid harassment
on the Internet? What is Netiquette? In our project the project partners will
look for answers to these questions. We also want to protest against hate
speech on the internet.
Safer Internet ist ein wichtiges Thema, das in der Schule aufgegriffen werden muss. Wie gehe ich in sozialen Netzwerken mit persönlichen Daten um?Wie kann ich Belästigungen über das Internet vermeiden?Was versteht man unter „Netiquette?”. In unserem Projekt wollen die Projektpartner Antworten auf diese Fragen erarbeiten. Damit wollen wir auch gegen Hass im Internet protestieren.
– making students aware of how to use digital media in a responsible way,
– developing students’ skills on how to use the Internet in a safe way,
– getting to know how to create positive online content,
– developing students’ ICT skills.
– den verantwortungsvollen Umgang mit digitalen Medien bewusst machen,
– Erlernen, wie man mit dem Internet sicher Umgehen kann,
– auf die Gefühle und Emotionen anderer Menschen achten,
– Entwicklung der IKT-Fähigkeiten
– Let’s introduce ourselves/Vorstellung der Projektpartner,
– Creating common netiquette rules/Regeln der Internetnutzung erstellen,
– Logo of the project/ Logo des Projektes,
– Competition for a poem/song referring to eSafety/Erstellung des Liedes ueber Sicherheit im Internet,
– Our common eSafety vocabulary bank/Unsere gemeinsame eSicherheit-Vokabelliste,
– eSafety corner/ Spielecke,
– Safer Internet Day 2020/ Tag des Sicheren Internets 2020;
– pedagogical materials to be used in lessons,
– interactive games concerning eSafety, mental maps, posters, etc.
– developing students’ digital skills in their learning
– making students aware of possible dangers that may result from using digital media
– pädagogisches Material für den Unterricht,
-Interaktive Spiele zu eSicherheit, Mental Maps, Postern usw.
– Entwicklung der digitalen Fähigkeiten der Schüler und Lehrer
– die Schüler auf mögliche Gefahren aufmerksam machen, die sich aus der Verwendung digitaler Medien ergeben können
SOS-SUSTAIN OUR SOULS
ABOUT THE PROJECT
SOS- Sustain Our Souls is also an Erasmus + project which is about cultural
heritage and being aware of the cultural elements around us, the elements that
make us European citizens. Our main motivation is to create an inclusive
environment using inclusive teaching and learning strategies in particular
outdoor learning activities designed to engage and challenge students to
improve their social skills as well as scientific, digital and language
competences. The project will support high-quality learning while giving the
students the opportunity to choose programs that suits their skills and
Drei-Burgen-Schule Felsberg, Germany
1 Epal Trikalon, Greece
42 Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace im. A. Mickiewicza w Krakowie, Poland
IES Terra de Xallas, Spain
Istituto d’Istruzione Secondaria Superiore „Augusto Righi”, Italy
Liceul de Arte „Ionel Perlea” , Romania
Students will be trained to use different sources of information in order to prepare materials for the assigned tasks. They will create different types of presentations and materials relevant to the topics of each mobility: google maps of areas, collections of captioned photos, translations of poems, drawings for the poems, videos of nature and games. They will also learn to use different web tools to make their materials and get used to using the eTwinning space. They will take part in workshops which will enhance their speaking skills as well as their ability to work in a team and create common materials.
1. October 2018: Greece: Rediscovering our
local and regional heritage- google maps and online dicitonary about cultural
heritage; discussions about learning strategies and methods of interdiciplinary
2. February 2019: Spain : Facing nature deficit disorder- map of green areas, draw my life video, create a business plan, make a petition
3. April 2019: Italy: The Art of Eating- workshops, social events with families, creating an European cooking e-book, developing strategies for shopping on a budget.
4. October 2019: Poland: Going back to our roots- workshops on European history, culture and traditons, creations of videos
5. March 2020: Romania: Arts and Design in Nature- videos about childhood games, translations and drawings of poems about nature, creations of paragraphs about nature and their uploading on an online magazine.
6. May 2020: Germany: Supported souls: presenatations of the materials and products made throughout the project, workshops on theatre and painting
The products will be made in accordance with each mobility and assigned task:
– video of the project
– site of the project
– online magazine
– online dictionary about cultural heritage
– business plans
– drawings and poems
– videos of childhood games
– e-book of European recipes
-leaflets and posters of the mobilities (made by students)
ZERO POLLUTION IS OUR PLANET’S SOLUTION
About the project
The environmental issues and their impact on our life and planet require a
global action from all the citizens in general and the need of a specific
environmental education at schools, so that they have an active role and can be
the change for the environmental conservation. For the goals to be reached,
everyone needs to do their part:: governments, the private sector, and civil
society. As citizens, i.e. members of a local and global community, students
have a part to play to contribute to a sustainable future and to find useful
solutions collaboratively to make their school, community and the world a
better place to live..The project will turn around 2 main starting points for
all the students involved: 1- how can we have an impact in our community to
make the world a better place and contribute for a sustainable future. 2- how
can we reduce water consumption, wastes and the amount of plastic in our planet
The project ranges from September to May 2019
Raise awareness in students for the climate changes and environmental threats ;explore the SDGs, especially the ones related to the topic and promote citizenship and commitment on students and the community to help achieve them; involve and motivate students in their learning process; participate in the Climate Action Project with Koen Timmers and the PlantED project to plant trees for the environment; participate on a survey about water consumption and raise awareness for its conservation; take positive actions with the problem of wastes, share good practices and change long-term bad habits; involve students in decision-making, making reports for the city council, writing articles and posters visible for the community; participate in environmental activities: a march and/ or clean-up activity, reforestation,etc; improve students language, sociocultural and digital skills; promote interdisciplinarity; make students collaborate with other European students.
Make international teams for collaborative activities and active participation in the forum – Adhesion to the Climate Action P; Pledge to plant trees for the PlantED initiative; learning outcomes with products; collaborative survey about water consumption habits in order to change bad habits, reuse and save water – December/January/February
Christmas student meeting hopefully with expert on climate action, researcher or scientist; research on SDGs related to the topics and focus on a particular problem and solution for their area. First visit to an area which students intend to clean up. research on how to make their school greener.
Clean-a-thon of the chosen area to clean up; hack-a-thon for a pollution problem of their community: Students present their results in a public presentation to a particular audience (parents/local government officials or local press)
In this project students will be more sensitive to climate changes by changing school environmental outlook towards sustainability (no more water, food and cutlery in plastic bottles or containers, proper waste collection); increase greenery around the school grounds; create videos, posters, photos, slides, kahoots, online walls, Web 2.0 tools; participate in videoconferences, in the Skype clean up project , in study visits in contact with nature, beaches, awareness for a sustainable tourism; create a blog or site in social network to promote digital citizenship; participate in a march (or walk), clean-a-thon in their home town and on beaches to appeal to the change in attitudes; organize public presentations; interact with famous guests, environmental organizations, NGOs or scientists (either on-site or online) about the state of climate change/action in their country.
BEING E-AWARE, FEELING E-SAFE
The aim of the project is to develop students’ awareness in scope of using digital media in a safe way. By taking part in a project activities students will get to know how to avoid risks stemming from the use of digital media.
Students attending the project will develop
their learning competences in the following fields:
– ICT – they will get to know how to use the social media responsibly,
– languages – they will increase their language skills in scope of using English in the process of everyday communication,
– entrepreneurship – students will take a leading role in carrying out the project activities.
Step 1 – introducing ourselves
Step 2 – creating a code of good online behaviuor
Step 3 – eSafety in our school – presenting activities that each partner school carries out to promote eSafety among students
Step 4 – eSafety art works – promoting eSafety in a form of posters/lefleats – voting for the best art work created in the project
Step 5 – eSafety stories – preparing short stories/poems concerning eSafety.
Step 6 – eSafety corner – presenting materials made by students that can be used in a classroom to teach about eSafety (quizzes, crosswords, films, interviews with local experts)
Step 7 – project evaluation
The results of the project will be published on its TwinSpace.
ALL WE NEED IS FUN …A LEARNING ADVENTURE THROUGH GAMES, QUIZZEZ AND STORIES
About the project
The main aim of the project is to broaden pupils’ skills in scope of using Information and Communication Technology in the learning process. Students from all partner countries attending the project are expected to work collaboratively in order to complete the project activities together. The project also aims at improving the peer communication and the students’ ability to use English
– setting up communication with peers from other
– sharing ideas and experiences with other students,
– improving ICT skills,
– developing language skills in scope of using English in the process of everyday communication
– taking a leading role in carrying out the project activities and developing creativity
Step 1- Let’s get to know each other
Step 2 – the land of games (preparing games concerning different vocabulary topics, such us: nature and environment, ecology, clothes and fashion, physical appearance as well as grammar items, for example: tenses revision)
Step 3 – the land of quizzes (preparing quizzes concerning different vocabulary topics, such us:
nature and environment – quizzes including interesting facts concerning animals , ecology, geography – matching countries with their capitals, clothes and fashion, physical appearance).
Step 4 – the land of friends (writing and exchanging dialogues between students on different topics concerning everyday life, such as: hobbies, interests, school life)
Step 5- the land of funny poems and songs- children exchange lists of words and they create poems and songs using the words given by the partner students
-games and quizzes created by students using tools like http://en.educaplay.com/, www.zondle.com, http://www.proprofs.com/games/create-game/
– presentations made by students using padlets,-poems and songs created by the students, – better skills in ICT and using them in the learning process
-better communication in English with peers from other countries