BEING E-AWARE, FEELING E-SAFE
The aim of the project is to develop students’ awareness in scope of using digital media in a safe way. By taking part in a project activities students will get to know how to avoid risks stemming from the use of digital media.
Students attending the project will develop
their learning competences in the following fields:
– ICT – they will get to know how to use the social media responsibly,
– languages – they will increase their language skills in scope of using English in the process of everyday communication,
– entrepreneurship – students will take a leading role in carrying out the project activities.
Step 1 – introducing ourselves
Step 2 – creating a code of good online behaviuor
Step 3 – eSafety in our school – presenting activities that each partner school carries out to promote eSafety among students
Step 4 – eSafety art works – promoting eSafety in a form of posters/lefleats – voting for the best art work created in the project
Step 5 – eSafety stories – preparing short stories/poems concerning eSafety.
Step 6 – eSafety corner – presenting materials made by students that can be used in a classroom to teach about eSafety (quizzes, crosswords, films, interviews with local experts)
Step 7 – project evaluation
The results of the project will be published on its TwinSpace.
ALL WE NEED IS FUN …A LEARNING ADVENTURE THROUGH GAMES, QUIZZEZ AND STORIES
About the project
The main aim of the project is to broaden pupils’ skills in scope of using Information and Communication Technology in the learning process. Students from all partner countries attending the project are expected to work collaboratively in order to complete the project activities together. The project also aims at improving the peer communication and the students’ ability to use English
– setting up communication with peers from other
– sharing ideas and experiences with other students,
– improving ICT skills,
– developing language skills in scope of using English in the process of everyday communication
– taking a leading role in carrying out the project activities and developing creativity
Step 1- Let’s get to know each other
Step 2 – the land of games (preparing games concerning different vocabulary topics, such us: nature and environment, ecology, clothes and fashion, physical appearance as well as grammar items, for example: tenses revision)
Step 3 – the land of quizzes (preparing quizzes concerning different vocabulary topics, such us:
nature and environment – quizzes including interesting facts concerning animals , ecology, geography – matching countries with their capitals, clothes and fashion, physical appearance).
Step 4 – the land of friends (writing and exchanging dialogues between students on different topics concerning everyday life, such as: hobbies, interests, school life)
Step 5- the land of funny poems and songs- children exchange lists of words and they create poems and songs using the words given by the partner students
-games and quizzes
created by students using tools like http://en.educaplay.com/,
– presentations made by students using padlets,-poems and songs created by the students, – better skills in ICT and using them in the learning process
-better communication in English with peers from other countries